Engage with your clients by providing them searchable data next to rich descriptive content. Update quarterly, monthly, or whenever you need to.
Ready for Use with Your Clients
Your client data needs to be protected. Be confident that our service is built on a solid and established platform.
- Encryption: SSL communication from your client’s device to our servers.
- Approval: Clients only see data and commentary after an authorised user has approved it for publication.
- Auditing: Every update to content and every approval is recorded.
- Tracking: We record every log in and view of data by your clients so you know how your clients are accessing their account data.
- Security: We monitor activity on the website and software updates to keep your client data secure.
The price includes everything you need to deliver online reports to your clients:
- All software licensing and maintenance
- Website hosting & storage
- User training and support
- Software updates to protect against security threats and keep your reports looking great on future devices.
FAQ - Implementation
I have a great idea for presenting data to my clients. Is that possible?
We would love to extend the functionality of the service. If you have any additional functionality that you would like to see in the service, or would like to show your clients their investments in new ways, please let us know.
If the improvements will improve the experience for our other clients and prospects, we may enhance the service free of charge. If the improvements are specific to you, there would be consultancy charges.
How long does it take to implement the application in our organisation?
This would depend on the size of your organisation, number of clients and the implementation plan that we would agree before starting. There are some technical steps that need to be made to get the service running, and we would need to get together to train staff and migrate clients and accounts onto the service. Our preference is to run a phased implementation where the service is made available for some accounts close to the start of the project and then rolled out over time. We anticipate to have some accounts live within a month of starting an implementation.
Are there downloads to Excel or PDF?
No, although it is functionality that we will be adding in the future. We would be interested in understanding any requirements.
Can I integrate this with my existing website?
It is possible for the interactive features of our service to be added to your website. We would need to understand the current technical details of your current website before knowing what is possible. The eventual solution could span from being able to use common login details to us licensing software to you, for integration into your website.
FAQ - Pricing
How much does it cost?
Costs are based on the number of users (people who have a login/password) and accounts. The cost is based on the maximum number of users or accounts.
What is covered in the implementation charge?
The implementation would include:
- Creation of production and test websites
- Installation of SSL certificate (required for secure connections to the internet).
- Branding (change of fonts, colours and images) of the website to fit your organisation brand.
- Configuration of users and accounts in the system.
- Training for your staff so they can update and administer the service.
- Early care for the first month of production service.
FAQ - Technical
Is this secure?
Communication between your website and the client browser is encrypted using the same standards as online banking. This is far more secure than sending reports in e-mail or post. We can supply full details of security standards for the data centres that our cloud hosted option uses.
How do our users log in?
Clients and your staff will log into the system using an assigned username and password. Some of your staff will be assigned as administrators and will be able to reset passwords.
What support is offered?
Support is provided in 2 ways:
Website support – The website continually monitored to ensure that it is available to your clients and staff. This is provided on a basis of
User support – For user requests or issues with the functionality of the service. This is offered on the basis of
Where is the service hosted?
If hosted in the cloud, you can choose the location from the list of:
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Toronto, Canada
- Paris, France
- Milan, Italy
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Virginia, United States
- London, United Kingdom
- Berlin, Germany
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Bangalore, India
This selection of locations should allow you to service clients where local regulations or client mandates restrict movement of data.
- The service starts at £2,000 per month for 5 accounts or users. Implementation is free if the first 6 months are paid upfront.
- Charges are based in the maximum of number of users or accounts. The next 20 accounts are £125 per user/account per month.
- Do you want this user experience but have an existing online presence? We offer consultancy and software licensing. Contact us for more details.
To learn more about how we can help you, or to book a demonstration, e-mail email@example.com