Frequently Asked Questions
I have a great idea for presenting data to my clients. Is that possible?
We would love to extend the functionality of the service. If you have any additional functionality that you would like to see in the service, or would like to show your clients their investments in new ways, please let us know.
If the improvements are going to improve the experience for our other clients and prospects, we may enhance the service for free. If the improvements are specific to you, there would be consultancy charges.
How long does it take to implement the application in our organisation?
This would depend on the size of your organisation, number of clients and the implementation plan that we would agree before starting. There are some technical steps that need to be made to get the service running, and we would need to get together to train staff and migrate clients and accounts onto the service. Our preference is to run a phased implementation where the service is made available for some accounts close to the start of the project and then rolled out over time. We anticipate to have some accounts live within 2 months of starting an implementation.Â
Are there downloads to Excel or PDF?
No, although it is functionality that we will be adding in the future. We would be interested in understanding any requirem
Can I integrate this with my existing website?
It should be possible for the interactive features of our service to be added to your website. We would need to understand the current technical details of your current website before knowing what is possible. The eventual solution could span from being able to use common login details to us licensing software to you, for integration into your website.
How much does it cost?
Costs are based on the number of users (people who have a login/password) and accounts (think of portfolio or mandates). The measurement is used in the maximum number of users or accounts.
What is covered in the implementation charge?
The implementation would include:
- Creation of production and test websites
- Installation of SSL certificate (required for secure connections to the internet.
- Branding (change of fonts, colours and images) of the website to fit your organisation brand.
- Configuration of users and accounts in the system.
- Training for your staff so they can update and administer the service.
- Early care for the first month of production service.
- Website support – The website continually monitored to ensure that it is available to your clients and staff. This is provided on a basis of
- User support – For user requests or issues with the functionality of the service. This is offered on the basis of
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Toronto, Canada
- Paris, France
- Milan, Italy
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Virginia, United States
- London, United Kingdom
- Berlin, Germany
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Bangalore, India